Imagevue Community and Support Forums

 
grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 360
Joined: 17 Dec 2010, 01:50

imagebuttons toggleplay button

01 Apr 2011, 12:36

Will the toggle play button be fixed in x2.7? Because now it is not toggling the icon it toggles only play and pause but the icon stays the same.
 
User avatar
mjau-mjau
Imagevue Wizard
Posts: 10000
Joined: 29 Sep 2006, 23:37

Re: imagebuttons toggleplay button

01 Apr 2011, 23:19

Not sure what you mean. After I click the PLAY icon, it changes to "pause"-icon: https://d.pr/AqZM

After I click again the pause icon, it changes back to the "play"-icon: https://d.pr/wpvL

Did I misunderstand?
 
grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 360
Joined: 17 Dec 2010, 01:50

Re: imagebuttons toggleplay button

02 Apr 2011, 01:24

mjau-mjau wrote:
Not sure what you mean. After I click the PLAY icon, it changes to "pause"-icon: https://d.pr/AqZM

After I click again the pause icon, it changes back to the "play"-icon: https://d.pr/wpvL

Did I misunderstand?

It works in the maincontrols, but when you add it to the image buttons it doesn't work.
Settings>image>imagebuttons
toggleplay_not_working.jpg
toggleplay_not_working.jpg (55.91 KiB) Viewed 7331 times

toggleplay_not_working2.jpg
toggleplay_not_working2.jpg (23.69 KiB) Viewed 7330 times
 
User avatar
mjau-mjau
Imagevue Wizard
Posts: 10000
Joined: 29 Sep 2006, 23:37

Re: imagebuttons toggleplay button

04 Apr 2011, 02:45

By default, the TOGGLEPLAY button isn't available for imagebuttons, although you may have added it and it actually works. I will add a fix for this in next release Imagevue X2.7 coming soon ...
 
grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 360
Joined: 17 Dec 2010, 01:50

Re: imagebuttons toggleplay button

04 Apr 2011, 02:52

mjau-mjau wrote:
By default, the TOGGLEPLAY button isn't available for imagebuttons, although you may have added it and it actually works. I will add a fix for this in next release Imagevue X2.7 coming soon ...

Yes I added it manualy, it does what it is supposed to do, but the icon doesn't toggle. It will be great to have a fix for it.
Thanks
 
User avatar
mjau-mjau
Imagevue Wizard
Posts: 10000
Joined: 29 Sep 2006, 23:37

Re: imagebuttons toggleplay button

17 Apr 2011, 01:49

This is fixed and will be available in X2.7 pending for release. We also added toggleplay as a default option for imagebuttons.
 
grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 360
Joined: 17 Dec 2010, 01:50

Re: imagebuttons toggleplay button

17 Apr 2011, 09:57

mjau-mjau wrote:
This is fixed and will be available in X2.7 pending for release. We also added toggleplay as a default option for imagebuttons.

Fantastic, thanks a lot. Looking forward to see the result of imagevue 2.7