Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

musicgod91
Topic Author

Android - Galery Application ?

02 Sep 2013, 13:45

Hello !
I just realized that when i access the gallery on the iOS platform / from an iPhone, browser suggest you to install a application of gallery on your phone, so you can access the galeryl directly from your desktop , from an application form not webpage. Whis is Great , and looks beautiful :) , But my question is, if it possible the same thing to happen when accessing the gallery from an Andoid Platform ??? , I mean, so you can install the application of galery on the phone - like on IOS platform ?

Ps :
Galery version - 2.8.7
IOS version - 6.1.3
Android version - 4.2.2

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Android - Galery Application ?

03 Sep 2013, 07:09

I am not quite is the way to add links to the homescreen same in all android devices?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/googl ... n-android/
firedev.com

musicgod91
Topic Author

03 Sep 2013, 13:56

do not think that you understand me...
on IOS device is not a bookmark , it install a real aplication , after install , wen you acces galery using aplication where no search bar , refresh butun or other things like it is on browser , wen you acces galery , he not already using browser...
you should try this on an iPhone with iOS version waht I wrote in the previous post , to understand what I mean.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

04 Sep 2013, 02:39

Actually, it doesn't install an app, it just creates a shortcut that opens in a chromeless interface eg. without the browser UI. Both me and Nick have tried it many times on our iphones ... Did you try it on Android?

musicgod91
Topic Author

04 Sep 2013, 03:33

yes i tried on android but ther no such option . if i even create a bookmark on desktop it is open with browser. So is there any way to make chromeless interface run on android to ? or any way to creat a own application that could be downloaded and install and would look like chromeless interface or just like an application ???
maybe this ? http://developer.chrome.com/apps/first_app.html

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

04 Sep 2013, 11:51

Looks like Android is lacking this option. You can save shortcuts to the Homescreen and thats that.
firedev.com