Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

angy
Topic Author

Access to admin fails

10 Mar 2013, 06:57

Hello,
I couldn't get access to the admin console with my previous Imagevue site version (2.5.2 I believe).
When typing in login and password I returned again and again on the same login page.

So I decided it was a good time to upgrade my site version to x2.8.8 and get rid of that problem.

I did erase all folders of the previous version and only kept the content folder alive.
I did upload all folders of x2.8.8 apart from the content folder.

First I got a PHP version error and solved it by making a .htaccess file for enabling PHP 5.1.3
The site is running, galleries are accessible but still no access to the admin console.
My site is www.studioatwork.be, when typing /iv-admin next I get a 'server error' page.

I did upload the iv-admin folder again to make sure all files were correctly uploaded via ftp (successful) and red this forum to get a solution without success.

iv-admin folder is well present under the www main folder, index.php files look ok, not sure about properties and attributes.
I've seen that - during upload of the iv-admin folder - the permissions were automatically changed to 777, don't know if it's okay ?

So please your help is needed to get access to this admin console and being able to custom my site again !

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Access to admin fails

12 Mar 2013, 23:50

Could you please provide an ftp login to your site so we could take a look? Post it in private message please.
firedev.com

angy
Topic Author

14 Mar 2013, 13:34

PM sent,
Thanks already !

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

18 Mar 2013, 06:31

Sorry for delay, I have good news and bad news.

Good news is - this is not Imagevue's fault. But there is some issue with php on your server. Here I have created a zero-length test.php file: http://www.studioatwork.be/iv-admin/test.php

Please contact your hosting support regarding this issue.
firedev.com