Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

grimurnet
Experienced

Re: Imagevue X2.8 Mobile Gallery Beta

24 May 2012, 17:45

I don't know why you don't put the download link under downloads "Imagevuex2.8 beta" That is more reasonable, don't you think. Because how it is now one has to search quite a lot to find the download link.

Crash
Experienced

25 May 2012, 19:54

Just a big link at the start of the thread would have done.

I got myself up and running by restoring my backup, installing 2.8 over it and installing the Powerpack over that.
Not sure why it wasn't happy first time around.

Got a bit of a problem with the new version though...
Originally, I had my gallery rigged so that the Start Folder was the root of the /content/ folder.
The benefit was that someone using the Flash version saw the same content on launching the gallery as the HTML user did.
Now, all I can choose in Settings is a subdirectory or 'False'. If I choose 'False', no gallery gets displayed, which isn't ... right.

Another thing is that I can't seem to move a file from one folder to another.
If I do it from the File Selector screen, the page refreshes but nothing moves.
If I do it from the Image Edit screen, it just deletes the file.

localhost
Experienced

25 May 2012, 22:40

mjau-mjau wrote:
localhost wrote:When viewing my website from Tablets and Smartphones the website is ok...
When viewing my website from desktop with FLASH, the images load properly as well... but when I load my website using HTML gallery I can load the thumbnails but when click to enlarge specific image it says "The image could not be loaded".

From the HTML address link it says... http://www.link.com/imagevuex/?/seascapes/ (example) but when you hover to a thumbnail you can see on the bottom of the browser like this: http://www.link.com/imagevuex/seascapes/IMG_5368.jpg. As you can see the /?/ is missing on the path.
Will look into this and hopefully have fix in next beta. Thanks!
Hi Mjau,

I'm pretty sure it's just a single file somewhere in the HTML that need to add the /?/ on the source code. If you could point me to the right file and line number I can easily change it until the next release is out instead of non-functioning HTML website interface.

Thanks heaps...

alexhenes
Experienced

28 May 2012, 11:36

Navigating to sub folders seems extremely slow... so much so that users of the site will think that they need to click the menu item again and again. My site as deep folders and high volumes of pictures. Would be nice if navigation from folder to folder was as snappy as it is from picture to picture.
Alex
https://www.merelyafleshwound.com
https://www.goldenbikeshop.com

tschortsch
Experienced

28 May 2012, 12:44

alexhenes wrote:Would be nice if navigation from folder to folder was as snappy as it is from picture to picture.
I totally agree and think it will be better with coming updates..

I came across another thing when using folder parameters to hide the amount of pictures in the mainmenu of a specific folder:
Code
menu.mainmenu.items=node,title
If the menu shows at startup the amount is still there. After clicking the menu title once it disappears, but all other amounts of folders as well. If the menu is hidden at startup any amounts are gone. A click on the menu title brings them all back..

I tried this on a newly installed 2.8 beta 3 version, no other changes made!

Do I use false parameters?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

28 May 2012, 14:10

Sorry, we have been busy lately with updates and several new themes. I will go through the forums tomorrow, but for now, enjoy new beta release and these short notes:

Imagevue X2.8 β4
View Demo * new theme, please clear browser cache
New Mobile Gallery Menu
Fixed several Mobile bugs
4 new optimized themes: Carbonizer, Illuminati, Lucida and Lucido including multiple backgrounds and stylesheet color variations
+++ more

New Themes
We have launched a few new beautiful themes in this release, including a new default theme called 'carbonizer'. All the new themes come with a selection of backgrounds to choose from, as well as an optional stylesheet with a strong color. More about this to follow shortly, in the meantime check them out:
Carbonizer
Carbonizer color
Illuminati
Illuminati color
Lucido
Lucido color
Lucida
Lucida color

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

28 May 2012, 14:28

NO :o :!:
I've share new powerPack few minutes ago and it will not support new themes :cry:
Why you doing me this Karl :D

BTW. Thanks for this update, the new "Carbonizer" theme looks great :wink:
Last edited by Artur on 28 May 2012, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

domnick0
Experienced

28 May 2012, 14:51

mjau-mjau wrote:Sorry, we have been busy lately with updates and several new themes. I will go through the forums tomorrow, but for now, enjoy new beta release and these short notes:

Imagevue X2.8 β4
New Mobile Gallery Menu
4 new optimized themes: Carbonizer, Illuminati, Lucida and Lucido including multiple backgrounds and stylesheet color variations
+++ more

New Themes
We have launched a few new beautiful themes in this release, including a new default theme called 'carbonizer'. All the new themes come with a selection of backgrounds to choose from, as well as an optional stylesheet with a strong color. More about this to follow shortly, in the meantime check them out:
Carbonizer
Carbonizer color
Illuminati
Illuminati color
Lucido
Lucido color
Lucida
Lucida color
Wow, Happiness and Dismantlement in the same breath, Wanted to release my site today but will have to wait still and try this new update. Thanks Alot for the hard work :D

domnick0
Experienced

28 May 2012, 14:53

Artur wrote:NO :o :!:
I've share new powerPack few minutes ago and it will not support new themes :cry:
Why you doing me this Karl :D

BTW. Thanks for this update, new theme looks great (at least the default one, because other themes freezing my browser) :wink:
Will the new powerpack you release work with the previous themes?

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

28 May 2012, 15:29

domnick0 wrote:Will the new powerpack you release work with the previous themes?
Already updated for X2.8 β4. I'm testing it now :wink:

domnick0
Experienced

28 May 2012, 15:46

Artur wrote:
domnick0 wrote:Will the new powerpack you release work with the previous themes?
Already updated for X2.8 β4. I'm testing it now :wink:
Great well I'm waiting patiently for the update, although hope i can get it today if possible :D so i can launch my site finally, two updates in one day who would have thought that would happen

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

28 May 2012, 16:03

domnick0 wrote:Great well I'm waiting patiently for the update(...)
So update is made. Everything seems to be good with new themes. :wink:
Preview:
http://phillip.com.pl/powerpack/demo/

domnick0
Experienced

28 May 2012, 16:06

mjau-mjau wrote:Sorry, we have been busy lately with updates and several new themes. I will go through the forums tomorrow, but for now, enjoy new beta release and these short notes:

Imagevue X2.8 β4
New Mobile Gallery Menu
+++ more

New Themes
Carbonizer
Carbonizer color
Illuminati
Illuminati color
Lucido
Lucido color
Lucida
Lucida color
How can i change the default gallery menu icon in the menu, i notice i see a plus icon but i would like to change it.

tschortsch
Experienced

28 May 2012, 17:19

Hey!
domnick0 wrote:How can i change the default gallery menu icon in the menu, i notice i see a plus icon but i would like to change it.
Go to "yourtheme->menu->mainmenu->menubutton icon" and disable it. I don't know if you can change the icon per se!

Does anybody know how set up the HTML - FLASH - MOBILE Folder selector? My folders always show up in any frontend...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

29 May 2012, 00:41

Artur wrote:So update is made. Everything seems to be good with new themes. :wink:
Preview:
http://phillip.com.pl/powerpack/demo/
Awesomeness. I will need to take a closer look at this ...
domnick0 wrote:How can i change the default gallery menu icon in the menu, i notice i see a plus icon but i would like to change it.
Sorry, this is an optional vector icon we wanted to add to the design, that scales to font size. By default it is off, and is simply an option, which looks best when the menubutton background is disabled (opacity 0). You can't currently change the graphic for something else, but I will take that as a request.
tschortsch wrote:Does anybody know how set up the HTML - FLASH - MOBILE Folder selector? My folders always show up in any frontend...
Sorry, this is a bug :/ We will release an update in a few hours ...