Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Martina86
Topic Author

Portraits WHITE WALL STUDIO

07 Oct 2011, 14:09

Hi everyone,
feel invited to visit my gallery featuring portraits, beauty, glamour and fashion photos.
Your feedback is welcome. :D

http://www.whitewallstudio.pl
Attachments
logo1 jpg.jpg
logo1 jpg.jpg (130.18 KiB) Viewed 6280 times

carter2
Experienced

Re: Portraits WHITE WALL STUDIO

07 Oct 2011, 16:25

Love the minimalistic design. Very pleasing to my eyes. Lots of pretty women as well 10/10 :D

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

08 Oct 2011, 00:41

Yup, looking good ...

If I was to sugest anything, I would consider making the menu more "tight" eg. reducing the vertical margin in the buttons (in theme) to make it more compact. Also maybe hide the count number behind the menu title (settings). I am not to fond of your horizontal line in the menu ... I think its better separating by text styles, for example your gallery folders are dark or bold, while the other items below it are non-bold or lighter ...

Martin
Experienced

08 Oct 2011, 02:33

Looking very good with beautiful images of beautiful people...
Very good lightning and photography!

... and, indeed, didn't see a black wall anywhere :)

Martina86
Topic Author

08 Oct 2011, 03:22

Thanks, really appreciate your opinions :)
Martin wrote: ... and, indeed, didn't see a black wall anywhere :)
Martin, it's WHITE wall, not a black one :D
mjau-mjau wrote: I am not to fond of your horizontal line in the menu ... I think its better separating by text styles, for example your gallery folders are dark or bold, while the other items below it are non-bold or lighter ...
It's a very good suggestion, but can you tell me where I can find it in the admin page?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

08 Oct 2011, 10:53

Martina86 wrote:It's a very good suggestion, but can you tell me where I can find it in the admin page?
All you menu items have different styles depending on their TYPE. See this document:
https://www.photo.gallery/documentation/cssreference/
Scroll down to the section that covers "mainmenu" ...

You will see there are CSS styles for each menu item type. For example, you can keep your gallery folders bold, and then you can make your other links/textpages unbold and maybe even different color. This is how we segregate folders in the demo gallery:
No biggie though, just a suggestion to style the menu a bit compact ... ;)

Felix J
Experienced

10 Oct 2011, 16:05

Really clean design with a name that fit it's design. The only thing I would consider is making use of just one language in the menu, and I also don't think the facebook 'like' addition fits the rest of the design, so I would had customized it or removed it. Other than that, very nice design.
ArtGallerix - Painting Gallery!
Felix Jacobson Photo - Personal Gallery!