Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

ericuys
Topic Author

Text color and font selecting

27 Jul 2011, 04:49

Hi, unfortunately I don't have the time to go through the entire forum to search for my answer as I'm a working photographer. long story short, my host company closed their doors and I lost my entire site so Ive been rebuilding it and can't remember how to do certain things and unfortunately basic things are a real pain to do, like changing fonts and their colors.. why does it have to be so difficult? anyways, if someone can please help me with my gallery menu, how to set the font and the colors I would appreciate it! thanks

Eric

http://www.ericuys.com/main//#/
"Walk soflty, but carry a big stick" F W Roosevelt

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Text color and font selecting

28 Jul 2011, 12:34

Hi Eric, sorry about your loss. I think you need to edit theme's css file. The css class names should be pretty self-explanatory. Please inform if you think we can improve this somehow.
firedev.com

ericuys
Topic Author

31 Jul 2011, 18:04

Hi Nick

Well I would say that a graphical interface with click adjust settings would be perfect and ideal. Maybe with a little live demo window? or something like that. I'm not that clued up about css and as a working photographer with the little knowledge I have I don't have the time to go figure out how it all works. I have to worry about running my business. a couple of years ago when I was still getting images for my portfolio and experimenting with things I had time to do things like figuring out how css works and it was fun, but lately I just don't have the time for it..

So in other words. if it was at all possible to look at a live demo of my site and click on or right click on items and select option like font type, font color etc and change it on the spot, that would be awesome :)

I have a look at the css (after struggling a while to find the css) but I still cant figure out which text area is which.

thanks
Eric
"Walk soflty, but carry a big stick" F W Roosevelt

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

01 Aug 2011, 00:57

Definitely something to consider. Got to think about this. But it's not that easy as it might sound so don't expect any sudden changes.
firedev.com