Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

megastudio
Experienced
Topic Author

Html tag in the description of the photos

11 Jun 2009, 12:26

Hello I need to add links, html tag, the description of images, this gallery to X2.1.2 but not the least of which I can do that. I write a description of the picture with html but it does not appear when the photos are displayed.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

12 Jun 2009, 07:31

Yo are trying to add a description to an image, but it will not display?

Did you enable the text description in settings? Is it saving correctly? Perhaps you have a link, and perhaps you can specify what particular image you are creating a description for?

megastudio
Experienced
Topic Author

12 Jun 2009, 07:40

mjau-mjau wrote:Yo are trying to add a description to an image, but it will not display?

Did you enable the text description in settings? Is it saving correctly? Perhaps you have a link, and perhaps you can specify what particular image you are creating a description for?
I want to create HTML in a description with each photo. That I can not.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

12 Jun 2009, 08:57

megastudio wrote:I want to create HTML in a description with each photo. That I can not.
ok, well I don ´t know why you can ´t do that. Perhaps if you provide a link to your gallery, I can see why you can not do that.

As I mentioned in my previous post, either something with permissions in saving, or you have not enabled text descriptions. I can ´t tell you WHY you can ´t add descriptions if I can ´t see what ´s wrong - I am trying to help you.

megastudio
Experienced
Topic Author

12 Jun 2009, 09:18

ok, well I don ´t know why you can ´t do that. Perhaps if you provide a link to your gallery, I can see why you can not do that.

As I mentioned in my previous post, either something with permissions in saving, or you have not enabled text descriptions. I can ´t tell you WHY you can ´t add descriptions if I can ´t see what ´s wrong - I am trying to help you.[/quote]

I'm still working on the site: www.cuteclub.com.br/shop is an example of the description can not I add:
Note that in the administrative description appears correctly.
Code
<strong>$32,90</strong> Um toque retro no seu look, pode ser usado na cintura ou na barriga, ajustando vestidos e blusas soltas. O lacinho dà¡ o charme!  <form target="pagseguro" action="https://pagseguro.uol.com.br/security/webpagamentos/webpagto.aspx" method="post"> <input type="hidden" name="email_cobranca" value="msn@cuteclub.com.br" /> <input type="hidden" name="tipo" value="CBR" /> <input type="hidden" name="moeda" value="BRL" /> <input type="hidden" name="item_id" value="Carteira khaki e azul" /> <input type="hidden" name="item_descr" value="Carteira khaki e azul" /> <input type="hidden" name="item_quant" value="1" /> <input type="hidden" name="item_valor" value="32,90" /> <input type="hidden" name="frete" value="0200" /> <input type="hidden" name="peso" value="0200" /> <input type="image" src="http://www.cuteclub.com.br/shop/imagems_extras/comprar.jpg" name="submit" alt="Pague com PagSeguro - é rà¡pido, grà¡tis e seguro!" /> </form>  </em>
Last edited by megastudio on 12 Jun 2009, 18:41, edited 3 times in total.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

12 Jun 2009, 09:42

I checked your gallery, and it looks very nice. I loaded the folder content/Women/Ariane (Tokyo)/, and started with the first image. With all your images I can see descriptions. When it gets to image "Ariane_AndyModels48A.JPG", I also see the description, but it is displayed ABOVE the image. This is because description alignment is set to auto, so Imagevue tried to find the best location to display the description. Often it displays descriptions ABOVE images for landscape images, and on the RIGHT for portrait images. This is to optimize the layout depending on aspect.

megastudio
Experienced
Topic Author

12 Jun 2009, 09:57

mjau-mjau wrote:I checked your gallery, and it looks very nice. I loaded the folder content/Women/Ariane (Tokyo)/, and started with the first image. With all your images I can see descriptions. When it gets to image "Ariane_AndyModels48A.JPG", I also see the description, but it is displayed ABOVE the image. This is because description alignment is set to auto, so Imagevue tried to find the best location to display the description. Often it displays descriptions ABOVE images for landscape images, and on the RIGHT for portrait images. This is to optimize the layout depending on aspect.
Sorry, you passed the problem of wrong site I edited the post with the correct site. Excuses!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

12 Jun 2009, 13:17

I tried to access your link http://www.cute.com.br/shop but it doesn ´t seem to work ...

megastudio
Experienced
Topic Author

12 Jun 2009, 18:43

mjau-mjau wrote:I tried to access your link http://www.cute.com.br/shop but it doesn ´t seem to work ...
Sorry, I am not testing your patience, but correct link is: www.cuteclub.com.br/loja

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

13 Jun 2009, 06:29

I checked your gallery, and I am not quite why the text is not displaying. Did you try with LESS text? There is quite a lot there now. Please could you provide me admin log in to your gallery, so I can take closer look?

I can tell you one thing though - This is your description:
Code
<strong>$32,90</strong> Um toque retro no seu look, pode ser usado na cintura ou na barriga, ajustando vestidos e blusas soltas. O lacinho dà¡ o charme!   <form target="pagseguro" action="https://pagseguro.uol.com.br/security/webpagamentos/webpagto.aspx" method="post"> <input type="hidden" name="email_cobranca" value="msn@cuteclub.com.br" /> <input type="hidden" name="tipo" value="CBR" /> <input type="hidden" name="moeda" value="BRL" /> <input type="hidden" name="item_id" value="Mini carteira owl" /> <input type="hidden" name="item_descr" value="Mini carteira owl" /> <input type="hidden" name="item_quant" value="1" /> <input type="hidden" name="item_valor" value="3790" /> <input type="hidden" name="frete" value="0300" /> <input type="hidden" name="peso" value="0200" /> <input type="image" src="http://www.cuteclub.com.br/shop/imagems_extras/comprar.jpg" name="submit" alt="Pague com PagSeguro - é rà¡pido, grà¡tis e seguro!" /> </form>  </em>
The FORM and INPUT tags will not work in flash textfields - Unfortunately, flash does not support them.