Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

ericuys
Topic Author

Text page suggestion

08 Mar 2009, 18:23

Hi,

I am not a programmer nor do I have the time to sit and figure out how to do that. I am a photographer and too busy editing photos or shooting. I would like to a future update where the text pages can be edited with an editor system like you would find on blogger.com. simple and easy, going bold or changing colors or alignment etc shoud not be such a big mission. The gallery section is awesome and I LOVE IT, the text page support is bad, I don't understand it and it does not work 90% of the time.

THE GALLERY SECTION IS AWESOME!! LOVE IT LOVE IT

PS: (One other suggestion... Would it be possible to add a calender so that people can check my calender to see if I'm available for a certain date for a shoot and thus not unnecessarily contact me?)
"Walk soflty, but carry a big stick" F W Roosevelt

tomrock
Experienced

09 Mar 2009, 08:16

I think the editor is something they're working on but I don't know when it will be done.

The calendar probably isn't high on the list, but I really don't know.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

16 Mar 2009, 06:52

We did add a basic wysiwig editor in release 2.0.1, but we had to remove it because it was premature. There were some bugs which created some chaos. We will be adding it again to a major release coming for springtime!

As for calender, that is slightly out of spec for Imagevue. Why not use the Powerful Google calender for that? You can create and maintain your own google calender, and make it public for others to see ... And you can link it from the gallery menu.