Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

ericuys
Topic Author

Random Error 403 message in admin

08 Mar 2009, 18:13

Hi, I am experiencing a random error. My judgement for stating that it is random is based on the fact that it will work and then it won't work for a while and then work again.

What exactly is it that won't work, it ranges from uploading images to a folder, to editing config settings, editing theme settings, adding text and trying to save it. almost every aspect of the admin control panel. It will suddenly allow me to work and I can freely edit and do what I want then it will stop and will give me a white screen with big letter saying Error 403 you don't have permission to change that file.

:evil: I wanted to paste the exact error now but it started working again.. so freakin frustrating... I give up..
"Walk soflty, but carry a big stick" F W Roosevelt

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

09 Mar 2009, 17:26

This is resolved now I take it?
firedev.com

ericuys
Topic Author

09 Mar 2009, 18:59

this is unfortunately the only thing that is not resolved and totally random.. just after posting that message i was actually to save and change things around and updated a text page and added a small tutorial.. when i wanted to edit it again the next morning, it didnt allow me to and gave me the error msg again..
"Walk soflty, but carry a big stick" F W Roosevelt

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

10 Mar 2009, 16:11

I am afraid you'll have to change hoster, did they explain those random issues? Or unability to access files even with 777?
firedev.com