Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

sanatist
Topic Author

Linking from one content to a gallery & Custom font

08 Jan 2009, 08:08

Hello, I am new here and have two questions.
First, I want to tell, that I am so glad, that I 've discovered imagevue, it is an amazing software! Great work so far! I 've bought a license and customized my gallery as far as I am satisfied with the look&feel.
Now, I 'd like to manage a textpage called "News", where I will post news about the latest galleries, I have posted. Is it possible to create a link on a textpage, which opens the desired gallery in another folder?
And I 'd like to embed a custom font.. is that possible?

Thanks in advance

regards..
www.concerture.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

11 Jan 2009, 01:07

Yes, you can use links to open specific folders ... Just add your links like this:
Code
<a href="#/content/folderpath/">text here</a>
... or to go directly to a specific image:
Code
<a href="#/content/folderpath/imagename.jpg/">text here</a>
Was that an answer to your question?

Regarding custom fonts, please read my last post here:
viewtopic.php?t=4282

sanatist
Topic Author

11 Jan 2009, 12:44

mjau-mjau wrote:Yes, you can use links to open specific folders ... Just add your links like this:
Code
Code
This is amazingly working.. thanks! But, one problem :) It is working once.. if I click the Link again, it is not working anymore.. and I can't hide the URL after it is opened.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

12 Jan 2009, 02:14

sanatist wrote:This is amazingly working.. thanks! But, one problem :) It is working once.. if I click the Link again, it is not working anymore.. and I can't hide the URL after it is opened.
Not quite sure what you mean here ... If you click the link once, the URL changes and the gallery content changes. Why would you click it again to get to the same page?

Perhaps you have a reason? In any case, this would be difficult because if there are no changes in the URL field of the browser, the gallery won't change either. Clicking a link that goes to same location as url already is, won't have any effect.

Volfo

01 Apr 2009, 17:42

sanatist wrote:and I can't hide the URL after it is opened.
And what about this problem ?

The problem is : before clicking on the link in the text, the url is hidden in the browser (because useswfadress is unchecked). If I click on the link, the url is visible in the browser, and so, the option "useswfadress" is obsolete.

You can reproduce this behaviour with the example you provide in the zip file. Set useswfadress to unchecked, choose Textpage, and click on "picture 1 folder".

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

09 Apr 2009, 00:08

Volfo wrote:And what about this problem ?
Not quite sure I understand this problem. Why would you have links using SWFAddress method, if you have SWFaddress disabled? You need to enable swfaddress to use such links, or you might as well remove the links!

azochi

29 Apr 2009, 11:18

sanatist wrote:
mjau-mjau wrote:Yes, you can use links to open specific folders ... Just add your links like this:
Code
Code
This is amazingly working.. thanks! But, one problem :) It is working once.. if I click the Link again, it is not working anymore.. and I can't hide the URL after it is opened.
I tryied this in the discription of an image to try link it someway to another folder, but it simple doesn't work and keeps opening the same folder I am (start). How can I fix it?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

04 May 2009, 08:25

I will need to see a link ... Are you sure you have the correct path in the link, with a "/" at the end?

azochi

05 May 2009, 05:40

Never mind, I solved as explained here, thank you!

viewtopic.php?p=16911#16911