Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

TranceSetter
Experienced
Topic Author

start-image feature

07 Aug 2008, 15:50

Don't know how to describe it more clearly in the title, but I wanted to show a picture full-size (as it would be shown when clicking on a tumbnail) to start my website with. However when I turn that option on, then all other folders start with a full-size image too.

I would love to have an option to show the image full-size when someone visits my website, but show the tumbnails when they browse the folders. Then I can put an image in the /content/ folder and this folder doesn't show up in the gallery menu :)

panaph0bic

07 Aug 2008, 16:49

I just came to the forum to see if anyone figured this out yet - And I saw your post :) this is EXACTLY what I want. I want to start with a JPG or SWF full sized, and then have thumbnails be the default view.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

08 Aug 2008, 00:26

Let me just make sure I understand 100% - There is currently no startimage setting, so I presume you mean the startfolder setting ...

You want your startimage/startfolder to display in image mode(not thumbnails), but when clicking any other folder from the main menu, you want it to start in thumbnails mode ... right?

I can tell you that we are still looking into some optional startimage module which would certainly address this anyway ...
viewtopic.php?p=9388

TranceSetter
Experienced
Topic Author

08 Aug 2008, 06:15

You understood it perfectly right. It doesn't matter if the next/previous buttons are showed on the start-page, but then the full picture would be shown, and when clicking on another folder would start in tumbnail view.