Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

HiFly260
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Fotomoto - no add to cart button on mobile devices

15 Jan 2024, 11:21

Also, from my PC with Chrome in incognito window, does not work. 
Seems by Chrome with logged in browser in caching something that makes it still work ...

metallissimus
Experienced

15 Jan 2024, 11:43

HiFly260 wrote: I left the buy button active for mobile only in this gallery, for testimg:

https://haraldreitzphotography.com/galleries/as-seen-on/
I just clicked on that link and on the "buy" button on the first image – seems to work fine here. Mac OS 12.6.3, Firefox 121.0.1
www.danielbollinger.de – corporate photography
hochzeiten.danielbollinger.de – wedding photography

HiFly260
Experienced
Topic Author

15 Jan 2024, 12:33

Thanks - after contacting fotomotosupport, it started working anywhere, not sure why, fotomoto didn't do anything. Maybe some caching of my web hosting company? Anyway, works great now, minimalistic page with only main page with galleries links and colums with key images set to width 250, resulting in 4 columns on PC, and iPad, 3 columns on phone landcape, 1 column on phone portrait, and one "about" page with 3 sub-pages with same layout as galleries, and additional hover of 3 sub pages on PC, but not on mobile ... 

HiFly260
Experienced
Topic Author

15 Jan 2024, 13:40

Ok, now everything is working with Fotomoto, I also went back to "Home" with slidehow, "Galleries" with Gallery folders and main images in columns 250 px, which works great on PC, iPad, phone, and "About" with 3 sub-pages with hover or page (page only on mobile). 

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

15 Jan 2024, 22:56

Yes, the button works here too now. I personally think it must have been a Fotomoto-specific issue, especially since you didn't change anything until it suddenly worked. The "500" error output in my previous response, seemed to indicate some kinda "server error" on their side during image checkin. It wouldn't have anything to do with your hosting, as requests to Fotomoto go directly from the browser to their servers, and it wouldn't explain inconsistency across browsers.

Glad it works now ...

HiFly260
Experienced
Topic Author

17 Jan 2024, 01:27

Hi, 

still deciding between "Popup" with auto start and "Slidehow" on my main page. 
In "Popup" I now managed to pace buy button on the left bottom using caption description, so I would prefer to use "Popup". 

However, I would like to autostart the slideshow with Popup, and that option does not exist. 
Any chance to achieve auto starting slide show in popup? 

Regards,
Harald

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

17 Jan 2024, 03:42

Sorry, the popup simply does not have an "autoplay" feature like the slideshow, because the main concept of the popup, is to be an optimal interface for the user to navigate images . Technically, it's not really a "slideshow".

This could perhaps by hacked with some custom Javascript, that "clicks" the play button once the popup opens on the home page.

HiFly260
Experienced
Topic Author

17 Jan 2024, 09:44

thanks - I think I am not capable to do that - do you think that you could give it a try? Or anyone on the forum? 

Target - on popup, set to auto open, use javascript to click on "Play" button, once the page loads, to start popup with slideshow animation on ...

Harald

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

17 Jan 2024, 21:48

HiFly260 wrote: thanks - I think I am not capable to do that - do you think that you could give it a try? Or anyone on the forum? 
I can try. Could you send me link and login to your panel in PM or by email karl @ photo.gallery? It would be much easier to apply directly, instead of explaining here ...