Search…

laxina
Experienced
Topic Author

alert-box bg background blend mode

25 May 2017, 06:16

Hi Karl,

sorry again, a simple question, 

how can I make the the    data-alert class="alert-box bg1"   a bit transparent, or have backround blend mode?    like the image attached, I like to have the blue background a bit transparent to see the background a bit.

btw, I remember there was a WIKI of imagevue 2.x before,  I remember it helped me solved many questions, is there a wiki of X3? so I don't need always ask you to take your time.

thanks

Leon
Attachments
2017525-181322.jpg
2017525-181322.jpg (13.45 KiB) Viewed 1780 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: alert-box bg background blend mode

25 May 2017, 10:08

laxina wrote:how can I make the the    data-alert class="alert-box bg1"   a bit transparent, or have backround blend mode?    like the image attached, I like to have the blue background a bit transparent to see the background a bit.
That would require a simple inline STYLE, applying opacity:
Code
<div data-alert class="alert-box bg2" style="opacity: 0.8">
laxina wrote:btw, I remember there was a WIKI of imagevue 2.x before,  I remember it helped me solved many questions, is there a wiki of X3? so I don't need always ask you to take your time.
Not yet, but there will be eventually. Something like the request above though will not be covered ... It is not part of X3, but part of standard HTML and CSS specifications. We can't make built-in settings in X3 to provide opacity (or color, font-size, background, margin, padding) for standard elements. This requires custom CSS (something you could not do in X2), and you can feel free to ask questions in the forum.

laxina
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: alert-box bg background blend mode

31 May 2017, 09:10

thank you so much, really appreciate it. I will buy another X3 for another website.