X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Defiant
Experienced
Topic Author

2 things... (for now ;))

25 Jan 2016, 05:12

Hi Karl & team,

Congratulations on the new X3 creation! I'm very happy with this module, it's nice and up to date in our almost flash free internet.

Though i have 2 things i can't figure out how to solve it.

At the front page, if i scroll down, i see some of the old structure, though '2.galleries' is hidden.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

The other problem is the name's of the 'directory/maps'. When fullscreen it is okay, when in tablet/phone/lower res the names of the maps are visible instead of the given names in the configuration, screens added:

This morning i have seen your 'blog' part, going to figure that out, that is also very usefull! That's it for now, keep up the good work :)

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: 2 things... (for now ;))

25 Jan 2016, 09:56

Defiant wrote:At the front page, if i scroll down, i see some of the old structure, though '2.galleries' is hidden.
Because by default, the index page FOLDERS section has a setting ASSETS, that points to the 2.galleries folder. From the index page, go to settings->folders, and remove the ASSETS:
Defiant wrote:The other problem is the name's of the 'directory/maps'. When fullscreen it is okay, when in tablet/phone/lower res the names of the maps are visible instead of the given names in the configuration, screens added:
That's because the carousel menu has more space, and can use the TITLE of the page. The sidebar menu will look for the LABEL, and if label is empty, it will use folder name. Therefore, use the LABEL to set what you want to display in the sidebar menu:

These things are explained in the help-menus:

Defiant
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: 2 things... (for now ;))

25 Jan 2016, 10:04

thank you so much! :)