X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

TextStatus Error

26 Jun 2017, 09:50

hi,

i have now clean install the x3 and the webside run now 3 weeks no problems . today i want work on it and he update automatic and i find this fine . But the panel have logout me and have now edit my username and pw to admin/admin  .. this not funny .. and when i go to panel now i cant save any .. no new login data or new other thinks .. this not fine !!

this is a live site for my company  (portfolio) and this problem is a no go !!

hope you can help me for fix it! 

greez stefan

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: TextStatus Error

26 Jun 2017, 12:29

What do you mean "clean install"? We launched the x3_updater.php, which UPDATES a website, and the x3_installer.php which INSTALLS a NEW X3 installation in an empty folder. Which one did you use? 

Also, what do you mean "he update automatic"? Did you update it? X3 doesn't update itself automatically.

By NO MEANS WHATSOEVER is it possible that the updater in any way could "edit" your username/password. How do I know? Because config.user.json doesn't even exist in the update.

Please, link and login to your website, and I will check.

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

26 Jun 2017, 13:48

i have not update manual to the new !!
today have automatic make my panel to default only in login, styler, logo title, footer.. the other is normal .. i dont have any update and to the server only i have a login .. now it run and save .. have wait 5-10 minutes and now it run normal .. no error ..
VektorStyle.de
Graphic - Web - Printdesign | X3

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

26 Jun 2017, 13:52

I didn't ask if you have updated manual to new ... But have you updated at all? It is not clear to me what you have done, or even why you think X3 has updated itself. X3 does NOT update itself.

I don't even know why you are talking about updates, or why you think "X3 has updated itself".

Please, what is the link?

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

28 Jun 2017, 12:43

so i have again the problem and now i have see what i have make .. not funny now again is admin / admin  and i can make new all panel settings ..this sucks !

i have follow code make inside in my custom css in panel .. behind save he log me out and i see admin/admin -.-

you have my link and my login ..check it -.-
Code
.gallery.hover.link-icon .image-container::before {
  content: "\f0c1";
}
VektorStyle.de

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

28 Jun 2017, 17:08

I added the custom CSS:

... and I have also set your username/password to what you sent in PM.

I don't know exactly what you are experiencing from your side, but it is NOT X3 that is resetting/deleting your config/config.user.json file. How can it? It's either a human error, or someone at your hosting is renaming/deleting the config.user.json file, because they mistakingly think it's some malicious code to harm your sever (yes, it has happened before).

So, I don't know what you want me to do. You can give me FTP, and I will take a look around and test-drive your panel a bit for you if you want. If not, then there is not much I can do. X3 is not resetting anything in your panel config, but I don't know what else (or who else) is going on with your server.

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

03 Oct 2017, 07:18

cant again save ;(

send you my login in pm
VektorStyle.de

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

03 Oct 2017, 11:30

Works fine here. I replied in private message.