Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

frustrated
Topic Author

submenu modification problem

04 Jan 2007, 20:34

Hi,

I've been playing with this gallery, kinda tearing it apart and trying to see how everything works. I've been trying to resize the scrolling submenu so that it is smaller and doesn't take up the size of the movie dimensions. Instead of 640 width I brought it down to bout 250 then Ive try about 425. My problem is, when I have a gallery of 32 images, it wont scroll from 1 - 32 it ends up stopping at certain numbers, depending on the size of I make the width of the mask and text box within the multibuttons movieclip, which is inside the attachment movie clip in the fla file. at 425 it scrolls all the way to image 22 and wont scroll any more, but I am able to click the next and previous buttons to see 23 and up. at 250 or so I was only able to scroll to 16. Is there some code that needs to be changed to accommodate the change in width of these elements? I've been trying to change each width number i see in the code within the multibuttons movieclip to see any changes but I haven't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.