[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
PHP with Suhosin and Imagevue X2

Imagevue Community and Support Forums

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

PHP with Suhosin and Imagevue X2

23 Jan 2009, 15:03

firedev.com

sigma

02 Oct 2009, 11:42

mjau-mjau
Imagevue Wizard

04 Oct 2009, 05:42

Karl /  /  / 

sigma

04 Oct 2009, 06:39

omg no! i just tried it and presto! settings saved. I didn't notice it there. I guess I'm conditioned to look for a save button at the bottom of the page.

Thanks!

KIKKO

My problem is that.....

16 Nov 2009, 08:42

KIKKO

I forgot to tell you that...........

16 Nov 2009, 08:46

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

16 Nov 2009, 22:23

firedev.com

Bulletproof IT
Experienced

Re: PHP with Suhosin and Imagevue X2

04 May 2013, 03:14

Hi,

Why is this still a sticky? It's dated JAN 2009 - 4 years ago!

Has nothing been done to resolve thumbnail creation and other errors and alerts (as mentioned above) to resolve this?

I too get a "SUHOSIN installed.... hardened PHP project". I have ZERO issues with other scripts that perform image resizing, EXIF extraction, and many other tasks!

I'm confused why this is still an issue, why there is no formal documentation to resolve it and why I am being alerted of SUHOSIN? What I can do about it?

Thank you very much for your time.

:)
Vote for Improved YouTube & Vimeo Video's in ImageVue X3! :)
» http://imagevuex.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8150 «

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: PHP with Suhosin and Imagevue X2

05 May 2013, 08:46

If everything works - just disregard it. I guess we should remove this warning since PHP goes with suhosin by default now.

Back then when we added this, there was a rise of servers where admins were tightening nuts and bolts so hard the uploader didn't work.
firedev.com