Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

malcolmb

14 Apr 2009, 11:53

Pain, that worked almost perfectly.

I made a small swf with the active link in the top right corner of the swf file but when i upload it on to my site, there is a considerable spacebetween the actual TR of the window and where the swf begins. Is it possible to push it ALL the way to the TR?

www.malcolmbrown.net/gallery

Thanks for all your help.

Mac

Nick
Imagevue Hitman
Topic Author

14 Apr 2009, 12:27

Unfortunately this is as far as I can guide you, No idea why its not aligned correctly, our firestarter theme works fine, guess Karl should take a look at this.

But for now, just try to position your logo outside the stage in flash.
firedev.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

27 Apr 2009, 06:38

mikegalway2100 wrote:Ok Karl, Thanks very much. Try and include it in a future release if you get the chance.
We have now added a setting to the THEMEconfig, which allows you to set <menubutton_height>. It will be available in a release coming in a few days ...

mikegalway2100

27 Apr 2009, 10:13

Thanks for adding this feature. It solves a lot of problems. Cheers guys!
Many thanks

Mike

rdch

13 Jun 2009, 16:20

HI,

I already have a background image that I want to keep, but I would also like to add my logo to my site. Is there any way to do this?

Is there somewhere I can put an include file to add a 'header' and 'footer' to the gallery? This would be perfect!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

14 Jun 2009, 07:04

I agree it would be nice to have a feature where you could simply ADD a logo, instead of having to set it instead of the background. We will be looking into a feature for this in a later release.

In the meantime, your option would be to edit the background that you want to use, and simply add your logo. It depends slightly what theme it is though, because some themes use background scaling, and some use background repeating. What theme were you thinking of?

rdch

15 Jun 2009, 04:40

mjau-mjau wrote:I agree it would be nice to have a feature where you could simply ADD a logo, instead of having to set it instead of the background. We will be looking into a feature for this in a later release.

In the meantime, your option would be to edit the background that you want to use, and simply add your logo. It depends slightly what theme it is though, because some themes use background scaling, and some use background repeating. What theme were you thinking of?
My theme uses a repeating background http://www.robhilken.com/ so unfortunately that's not gonna work for me. I can wait though so it's no biggie :)

paraf

03 Nov 2009, 17:37

okay,

i have done it the way it is discribed her, but, if the stage-layout is small, and all the subfolders are expanded, the menu goes over the logo..
not to the top, but allmost 10 px deeper

see here:

www.foto-wilde.de/site

any ideas on that?

MrG

Background image AND logo above menu

30 Nov 2009, 12:22

I have added a background image (background.jpg) within the themes settings. I would also like to add a logo (logo.jpg) in the Top Left corner above the menu. I can't see how I can include both a background and logo image at the same time.

Can this be done?
Thanks

jckpalmer

Re: Background image AND logo above menu

10 Dec 2009, 09:46

MrG wrote:I have added a background image (background.jpg) within the themes settings. I would also like to add a logo (logo.jpg) in the Top Left corner above the menu. I can't see how I can include both a background and logo image at the same time.

Can this be done?
Thanks
Read the post fully, it cannot be done at present. In this case it's one or the other. I like the idea of a translucent logo within the background personally. This can be done easily in flash.

Karl intends to try and release a new version with both in the future. Although there's a V3 coming soon so I wouldn't worry about customizing this x2 version so much. just hold on til x3.

swamphox
Experienced

12 Jan 2010, 22:10

When trying to follow your instructions, there are a couple problems. In X2 the mainmenu does not expand to allow any options such as changing the indent or horizontal margin. Can you explain why "mainmenu" can not expand to allow these changes
[img]http://pleasantlivingphotography.com/im ... apture.GIF[/img]

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

13 Jan 2010, 09:25

swamphox wrote:When trying to follow your instructions, there are a couple problems. In X2 the mainmenu does not expand to allow any options such as changing the indent or horizontal margin. Can you explain why "mainmenu" can not expand to allow these changes
Not quite sure what you mean here ... The original instructions are about adding a logo to the top INSTEAD of the mainmenu text. Now you want the "mainmenu" to expand? When you say "mainmenu", you mean the text? What text you have there?

In your image, you have a snapshot from your admin which doesnt help us much. Some admin settings are only available in combination with other admin settings.

txtart

14 Aug 2010, 04:24

Change Font Gallery can imagevue softwave by it?
And change it like?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

15 Aug 2010, 04:18

txtart wrote:Change Font Gallery can imagevue softwave by it?
And change it like?
If you have a commercial license, yes ...

Tom_myPL

Re:

24 Jan 2011, 03:20

I'm using imagevuex x2.5.2
I want to put on top of the page logo.
Just like on this page: http://www.mikeivers.com/web/ # / content / start /
Please help - how to set this in the options? Do not know too much about programming, so please advice step by step "