03 Jan 2012, 10:55

omg, I did'nt even see ! fills one lol :shock:
My website using x3 : https://bit.ly/2EMEmNq
« La photographie est une brève complicité entre la prévoyance et le hasard. »

flo100

Re: Imagevue PowerPack

03 Jan 2012, 11:02

Yes , in previous versions it works.
There is no xml File in extra/userfiles/comments .

Also the News Modul displays nothing -- no comments - no New Photos
Only the Ratings works

flo100

http://www.gmphoto.de

flo100

03 Jan 2012, 12:27

flo100 wrote:Yes , in previous versions it works.
There is no xml File in extra/userfiles/comments .

Also the News Modul displays nothing -- no comments - no New Photos
Only the Ratings works

flo100

http://www.gmphoto.de

PS: Comments now works - Attribut was't set to 777

Now I must look only for the News PRoblem

voyezvousca
Experienced

03 Jan 2012, 18:13

I have a little question, how and where can I change the language? before the uptade, we had a tab for modify the language, but now it's a different system?

Thx !

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

03 Jan 2012, 23:27

voyezvousca wrote:I have a little question, how and where can I change the language? before the uptade, we had a tab for modify the language, but now it's a different system?

Thx !
Yes, it's different system now.
languages are integrated with imagevue languages, so they are there, where you have all languages: Settings -> Languages :wink:

tfm426
Experienced

04 Jan 2012, 03:47

Hi Artur
i have beta 2 installed now but in safari everything shows up ok but i cant type in either comments or guestbook if i click on your website i then cant type in this box either very strange in ie i can type here as normal. any ideas?
thanks Tracey

voyezvousca
Experienced

04 Jan 2012, 06:19

Artur wrote:
voyezvousca wrote:I have a little question, how and where can I change the language? before the uptade, we had a tab for modify the language, but now it's a different system?

Thx !
Yes, it's different system now.
languages are integrated with imagevue languages, so they are there, where you have all languages: Settings -> Languages :wink:
Perfect! Thx!

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

04 Jan 2012, 09:24

tfm426 wrote:Hi Artur
i have beta 2 installed now but in safari everything shows up ok but i cant type in either comments or guestbook if i click on your website i then cant type in this box either very strange in ie i can type here as normal. any ideas?
thanks Tracey
You speak about typing when gallery is in normal window (not full-screen)?

Ok. I've checked on safari (under windows 7) and you've right. It seems that it's an safari bug.
I found info about this problem on safari: "keypress is not triggered when flash absorbs key events".
I'm not realy sure whether I can fix this, sorry :(

voyezvousca
Experienced

04 Jan 2012, 13:20

I think i found a bug. When i upload a picture, the same picture is not displayed in the modules "news".

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

04 Jan 2012, 13:57

Sorry for that :oops: , download again and update IndexController.php file in iv-admin/controllers/ folder

Thanks.

voyezvousca
Experienced

04 Jan 2012, 14:22

Work perfect now ^^ thx you for your fast awnser !

tfm426
Experienced

04 Jan 2012, 16:46

Hi Artur
Thanks for the reply 3 things first in new guestbook (powerpack 2) i get the share icon show up but i have unchecked the box in textpage have i missed anything?
next a question i am editing guestbook fine but cant work out how to add an icon before the name and the comment as your site and how to add an image above again as in your site. can i do this in css if so can you give the the line of code i need. can you also tell me how to change the date format in guest book at the moment it shows yy-mm-dd i would like dd-mmm-yyyy
regards Tracey

tfm426
Experienced

04 Jan 2012, 17:47

Hi again
Sorry to bother you again but i have just bought the counter you said you used but i dont understand how to get it to work on my site i dont understand the help files could you explain a little better for me.
regards Tracey

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

05 Jan 2012, 00:01

tfm426 wrote:in new guestbook (powerpack 2) i get the share icon show up but i have unchecked the box in textpage have i missed anything?
Did you write code from settings description in parameter section of guestbook page?:
Code
textpage.background.opacity=0&textpage.width=0&textpage.sharebutton=false
Also make sure that there's no spaces in the code.
tfm426 wrote: next a question i am editing guestbook fine but cant work out how to add an icon before the name and the comment as your site and how to add an image above again as in your site. can i do this in css if so can you give the the line of code i need.
Basicly - you can't do this...
powerPack guestbook is not the same as I use on my site. I've created my guestbook as powerfull app with extended SQL managment system which I don't want to share for free - hope you understand this. Although you can contact me privately for freelance work :wink:
tfm426 wrote: can you also tell me how to change the date format in guest book at the moment it shows yy-mm-dd i would like dd-mmm-yyyy
Yes. You have to edit "guestbook" table in your MySQL database ("time" section) . Just change time format from 0000-00-00 00:00:00 to 00-00-0000 00:00:00.
tfm426 wrote:i have just bought the counter you said you used but i dont understand how to get it to work on my site i dont understand the help files could you explain a little better for me.
Send me proof of purchase or source files on email. Then I'll prepare it for you.

kinokio

05 Jan 2012, 05:20

Hi,

I've tested imagevue 2.7.6.2 on my website and it works good.
I've tested powerpack 1.4 and it works good too.

But...
On a new fresh copy of imagevue, i have installed the powerpack 2 beta, but nothing to do, i've always the folowwing error when i try to visit the galery :
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS)

The admin section works good, with options for powerpack...

I've upload extras folder, replace the 7 files, and change background with the swf objet...

Coul'd you help me please ?
Thnks, and excuse me for my bad english...