Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Iaenic

05 Jun 2008, 12:57

I'm eagerly awaiting the beta as well, but i'm suprised the preview was'nt public. (I never got an email despite having a license). Is there any place I can go to see the preview or request having it sent to me?

jhamrick
Experienced

05 Jun 2008, 13:06

It'll be done when it's done... Give them another few weeks and I'm sure we will hear something.

mikeatenor

V2

05 Jun 2008, 16:44

Just to help clear the air a little, the creators are VERY close to releasing a demo. I have personally talked with Karl and is hoping to have the demo out this weekend. However, PLEASE hang tight since they are working very hard to have a COMPLETE demo for viewing. I hve been using ImageVue since 2005 and I can tell you that I have also seen a sneak peak and YES it is worth waiting for. Hang in there everyone and you will see. But take it to heart, the creators are trying to get this bug free and will get it out very soon. They have just run into a couple of bumps and they were really hoping to have it out last month but it is coming and coming soon.
Thanks,
Mike

jhamrick
Experienced

Re: V2

05 Jun 2008, 20:02

mikeatenor wrote:Just to help clear the air a little, the creators are VERY close to releasing a demo. I have personally talked with Karl and is hoping to have the demo out this weekend. However, PLEASE hang tight since they are working very hard to have a COMPLETE demo for viewing. I hve been using ImageVue since 2005 and I can tell you that I have also seen a sneak peak and YES it is worth waiting for. Hang in there everyone and you will see. But take it to heart, the creators are trying to get this bug free and will get it out very soon. They have just run into a couple of bumps and they were really hoping to have it out last month but it is coming and coming soon.
While I'm not sure they wanted this news out (which is why I didn't say anything in my previous post) I can confirm that they are in fact targeting this weekend to release new information and all.

Random
Topic Author

05 Jun 2008, 20:06

I'll just sit tight and wait patiently. And yes, I am aware the team of Imagevue did not make this promise themselves :)

zeroday

07 Jun 2008, 09:45

jhamrick wrote:
mikeatenor wrote:Just to help clear the air a little, the creators are VERY close to releasing a demo. I have personally talked with Karl and is hoping to have the demo out this weekend. However, PLEASE hang tight since they are working very hard to have a COMPLETE demo for viewing. I hve been using ImageVue since 2005 and I can tell you that I have also seen a sneak peak and YES it is worth waiting for. Hang in there everyone and you will see. But take it to heart, the creators are trying to get this bug free and will get it out very soon. They have just run into a couple of bumps and they were really hoping to have it out last month but it is coming and coming soon.
While I'm not sure they wanted this news out (which is why I didn't say anything in my previous post) I can confirm that they are in fact targeting this weekend to release new information and all.
Good News! .. I'll be F5-ing this weekend ;-)

otb
Experienced

08 Jun 2008, 03:53

THX 4 THE INFO ! :D
[url=http://www.fender.li/imagevue]:: [color=orange]www.fender.li[/color] ::[/url]

Pedro
Experienced

I am online today

08 Jun 2008, 06:13

I cant wait - since months
Hopefully we receive the beta today.

If it ´s already the final version - I got my credit card ready to use Karl.
Go Karli Go.

:wink:
Pedro Tirolo

panaph0bic

09 Jun 2008, 02:10

I find it hilarious how we're all so gullable.

markam24
Experienced

09 Jun 2008, 12:52

Dude...don't be so panaphObic!
(sorry I couldn't resist).

Patience my friend. V2 is on it's way -;)

jhamrick
Experienced

09 Jun 2008, 14:15

markam24 wrote:Dude...don't be so panaphObic!
(sorry I couldn't resist).

Patience my friend. V2 is on it's way -;)
And here it is!
https://forum.photo.gallery/viewtopic.p ... highlight=
- josh