Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

erReSsePhoto
Topic Author

Some problems on upload, textpage and thumbsnailscroller

08 Dec 2011, 09:13

Hi, I've found some little problem using the powerpack 1.4 and the imagevuex2.7.6 version.

Firts is that I need to use the imagevuex upload sistem to have the "news system" active (new photo), otherwise I will use the FTP :)
If I upload the inage with swfupload I loose all exif on image, but if I use the html upload system I can upload 1 by one the image (and not a lot of) and the image will not resized.

Second thing is using the new Footer and the thumbnailscrooler. When the thumbnailscroller start this go over the footer ... and it's not very beautifull (it's possible to solve with modify some parameters ??)

Third problem is in textpage when you need to change color:
As like this test page I want to write
Hallo in RED
Bye bye in GREEN
But when you publish the page the color of text is White --> http://www.erressephoto.it/#/content/Test/
I've see inside the HTML code who can be an error:
<p><font style="color: #ff0000;">Hallo RED</font></p>
<p><font style="color: #00ff00;">Bye Bye GREEN</font></p>

The correct code may be:
<p><font color="#ff0000">Hallo RED</font></p>
<p><font color="#00ff00">Bye Bye GREEN</font></p>

Thank you

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

Re: Some problems on upload, textpage and thumbsnailscroller

08 Dec 2011, 09:40

erReSsePhoto wrote:Hi, I've found some little problem using the powerpack 1.4 and the imagevuex2.7.6 version.

Firts is that I need to use the imagevuex upload sistem to have the "news system" active (new photo), otherwise I will use the FTP :)
If I upload the inage with swfupload I loose all exif on image, but if I use the html upload system I can upload 1 by one the image (and not a lot of) and the image will not resized.
You loose exif data when you resizing image by swf-uploader, otherwise (when you upload already resized images) all exif data is keeped :wink:

erReSsePhoto wrote:Second thing is using the new Footer and the thumbnailscrooler. When the thumbnailscroller start this go over the footer ... and it's not very beautifull (it's possible to solve with modify some parameters ??)
Basicly, footer is part of main PowerPack swf module, which you have used as one of the gallery backgrounds, so it will always be in back of everything in your gallery. This is not related to any parameter. :wink:
erReSsePhoto wrote: Third problem is in textpage when you need to change color:
Hallo in RED
Bye bye in GREEN
But when you publish the page the color of text is White --> http://www.erressephoto.it/#/content/Test/

The correct code may be:

Thank you
This I don't know.

erReSsePhoto
Topic Author

08 Dec 2011, 10:10

Artur wrote:
erReSsePhoto wrote:Hi, I've found some little problem using the powerpack 1.4 and the imagevuex2.7.6 version.

You loose exif data when you resizing image by swf-uploader, otherwise (when you upload already resized images) all exif data is keeped :wink:

Wow maybe perfect now i go to test !!
erReSsePhoto wrote:Second thing is using the new Footer and the thumbnailscrooler. When the thumbnailscroller start this go over the footer ... and it's not very beautifull (it's possible to solve with modify some parameters ??)
Basicly, footer is part of main PowerPack swf module, which you have used as one of the gallery backgrounds, so it will always be in back of everything in your gallery. This is not related to any parameter. :wink:

Yes, but with some parameters I've done a good work ... may be possible to implement in tne next version of Imagevuex/powerpack the possibility to have tumbnailsccroller in an position over footer ??
erReSsePhoto wrote: Third problem is in textpage when you need to change color:
Hallo in RED
Bye bye in GREEN

The correct code may be:

Thank you
This I don't know.
May be possible to correct this in tne next Imagevuex version ?
Also I've request if it's possibile to have the possibility to increase or decrease the text with with 2 buttons in the textpage editor.

Thank you and I'm very happy for your "powerpack" !!

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

08 Dec 2011, 10:34

erReSsePhoto wrote: May be possible to correct this in tne next Imagevuex version ?
If you are about swfupload, then I would recomend you resizing images before upload, there is few reasons of this:
1. You controll image quality;
2. You controll file size (weight);
3. You controll color space (it's not necessary currently, because flash AS2 have no color managment);

There is many applications for resizing and compressing images and comparing quality to weight the results are amazing sometimes (reduce image weight from 2MB to 250Kb and keep good quality -> CLICK).
Resizing images by web script (not optimized for image quality) saves time and you don't have to care about anything, but also you can't controll anything...
erReSsePhoto wrote: Thank you and I'm very happy for your "powerpack" !!