X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

questions + Feedback + x3 etc

08 Nov 2014, 08:43

hi imagevue team,

i am a verry creative user and i want more creativity on my gallery ..

1. i have now found the article in the forum from 2011 - itegrate imagevue in html .. can i in this version change the code or it his only for "iframe style" ?

2. i mean imagevue.swf is the heart from the gallery or ? in this is all functions audioplayer, menu,etc all styles give change to css and the other is flash ?

3. can i edit the swf file or it is to hard for customize ?

4. the only two things what i want customize is thumb/hover thunb/object style .. not linke the normal square .. linke more other things .. circle or like to hover this : http://www.htmldrive.net/items/demo/121 ... er-Effects .. the other is the menu yes i have see in x3 will come a mega menu linke this .. the question for me is .. now it is beta .. what for a date see you for realase the x3 ? (this year, next year, month ?...)

your gallery is wounderfull i love the perfection and the admin / settings / and all other ,.. i wish me only more customizing for my own site.. more freaky, more creativity .. google : imagevuex gallerys .. all have the same style menu left h/v ever the same .. ok only the colors and the logo is other .. i want a menu not only on top left .. like crazy (personal customize - buttom "open to top" or left/right/top/center- and drop and down open we i it like "down/up/popup/ or other")

you gallery is a good product .. pls make a little bit more fun for creative peoples not only photographers .. for designer / web / graphic / print .. all this want creativity 110% ..

i hope my own feedback is not to hard and you have a little bit more ideas for x3 .. i am want buy the x3 when it come .. i hope this product give better in customizing ;) when you want .. i can give a little list what i think what is a must have for x3 ;)

greez

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: questions + Feedback + x3 etc

09 Nov 2014, 23:14

rokudamerlin wrote:1. i have now found the article in the forum from 2011 - itegrate imagevue in html .. can i in this version change the code or it his only for "iframe style" ?
This is only possible because X2 is a self-contained SWF file that can be embedded into a webpage just like an image file. This will be much more complicated with X3, although you can use iframe, but that is not an ultimate solution.
rokudamerlin wrote:2. i mean imagevue.swf is the heart from the gallery or ? in this is all functions audioplayer, menu,etc all styles give change to css and the other is flash ?
Yes. The css only has minimal impact on the SWF though, because it only controls basic text formatting features in the textpages (nothing else). In X3 on the other hand, CSS controls large parts of how the core gallery is laid out and how it looks.
rokudamerlin wrote:3. can i edit the swf file or it is to hard for customize ?
Unfortunately, this is too complicated. I would also ne
rokudamerlin wrote:4. the only two things what i want customize is thumb/hover thunb/object style .. not linke the normal square .. linke more other things ..
Sorry, you would not be able to add or edit hover styles for Imagevue X2.
rokudamerlin wrote:circle or like to hover this : http://www.htmldrive.net/items/demo/121 ... er-Effects .. the other is the menu yes i have see in x3 will come a mega menu linke this .. the question for me is .. now it is beta .. what for a date see you for realase the x3 ? (this year, next year, month ?...)
We already have similar effect to that link in X3, see here. I am trying finish some early documentation here, and an alpha version of X3 will be available in only a few days ...
rokudamerlin wrote:your gallery is wounderfull i love the perfection and the admin / settings / and all other ,.. i wish me only more customizing for my own site.. more freaky, more creativity .. google : imagevuex gallerys .. all have the same style menu left h/v ever the same .. ok only the colors and the logo is other .. i want a menu not only on top left .. like crazy (personal customize - buttom "open to top" or left/right/top/center- and drop and down open we i it like "down/up/popup/ or other")
It may be more flexible to customize X3, because there is already an option to add your own CSS, which could be used to tweak any elements be it the menu or hover. Just keep in mind, all these elements are created- and designed by an experienced designer who is taking into account how they look on large screens, small screens and mobile devices, and also as layouts and skins change.
rokudamerlin wrote:you gallery is a good product .. pls make a little bit more fun for creative peoples not only photographers .. for designer / web / graphic / print .. all this want creativity 110% ..

i hope my own feedback is not to hard and you have a little bit more ideas for x3 .. i am want buy the x3 when it come .. i hope this product give better in customizing ;) when you want .. i can give a little list what i think what is a must have for x3 ;)
Thanks for feedback!