Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Stéphane

19 Jun 2010, 19:30

mjau-mjau wrote:You can already do that:

# Go to admin -> manage, and navigate to your start folder where you have the startimage. This is set up as the "photoblinds" module, and in the right panels there is a field "parameters". Add the text:
Code
click=#/content/folder/
If there is already some text there, just use the & character to append the above code at the end... Also, you must change /content/folder/ to the actual folder path where you want it to go when clicking!
Hi,

Like Dadvan said... i got similar problem...some friends don't see the menu...

I shall want when I click on picture in the centre it to open me the menu gallery in the same way when I cross the mouse above has left of the screen I cross the mouse over
I added click=#/content/folder/ in parametres
but I does not consist of the suite what is it necessary to make?

I do not understand it:Also, you must changes / happy / folder / to the actual folder path where you want it to when clicking go!?

Can you explain me detail there because my English is medium (I am french..)
Thank you for help

http://www.dcomdeco.fr/site/partenaires ... /mygallery

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

20 Jun 2010, 18:54

Sorry, I am nt quite sure what you mean in regards to the menu. Dadvan had some problems a long time ago (2009) which we fixed in an update.

When you click on a picture, you can do many things ... but open menu? Open the main menu? That wont work ...

Perhaps you can rephrase your question? Currently, you are using the photoblinds module and it has no link assigned ...

Stéphane

21 Jun 2010, 03:39

mjau-mjau wrote:Sorry, I am nt quite sure what you mean in regards to the menu. Dadvan had some problems a long time ago (2009) which we fixed in an update.

When you click on a picture, you can do many things ... but open menu? Open the main menu? That wont work ...

Perhaps you can rephrase your question? Currently, you are using the photoblinds module and it has no link assigned ...
Hi Mjau-mjau,

I'll try to explain with this picture. as you can see above, I wish that when I click on the picture to open the menu

So that makes me two options to open the menu to the left ... the first crossing of the mouse on the screen at the top or left then click on the image to the center of the screen
Actually In my Home/start there photoblind and parameter is title=Show-Room
and description is : Cliquez <a href='asfunction:_root.togglefullscreenfunc'>ici</a> pour visiter la Galerie en plein écran.

I hope u can understand me
Thanks for help

Image :wink: :wink:

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

21 Jun 2010, 06:59

Unfortunately, this will not work. The imagevue MENU works on ROLLOVER event, and if we are going to change it to a CLICK event, there would be some complications.

You have other options. For example, you can set the main menu to be OPEN when first opening the page (so it is obvious to visitors)... or you can even set the menu to always be open (although this takes a lot of space).

I can look into the next version if I can integrate some method so you can open the main menu when rolling over the photoblinds ... For now, it is not possible.

Stéphane

21 Jun 2010, 08:26

ok thanks for answer

florent
Experienced

29 Jun 2010, 15:54

Stephane, a priori tu ne fais pas confiance aux réponses francaises ...