Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm
Experienced
Topic Author

Ghosts...

15 Mar 2013, 20:10

Any reason why these "ghost" control-buttons emerge there (won´t do anything if pointed by mouse) and how do I get rid of them ?
Best regards,

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Ghosts...

16 Mar 2013, 03:17

...forgot to tell, they appear when I enter my site and open image folder. After viewing an image they "slide" to the proper position OIBM and usually won´t go haunting there again...

Not a big problem but it gets to me anyway...
Best regards,

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

17 Mar 2013, 01:05

This is one of the problems that occurs when certain settings are combined. First of all, there are a large array of ALIGNMENT options for the controls, and you have changed it from default to OIBM (Over Image Bottom Middle). For this alignment to work correctly, the controls will look for the image to get aligned, but if the image does not exist, it will attach top at 0,0 (zero) coordinates.

The alignment settings that attach the controls to the image are settings available mostly for those who use Imagevue as only a slideshow (images, not thumbnails mode). Why not change the alignment to one that aligns with the screen instead of the image? That would solve the issue and be more correct ... Besides, when the controls are aligned to images, they often jump slightly in position so this is not generally recommend.

Sorry for any confusion!

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm
Experienced
Topic Author

18 Mar 2013, 19:52

I did as you suggested Karl and it seemed to do the trick, so thanks again :)

vke
Best regards,

Vesa Kalervo Ekholm