Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

Difficulty adding a swf file with list component

24 Oct 2011, 12:18

I'm trying to add a flash mp3 player I have created, but for some reason some components are just not wanting to work. I have a list component listing the tracks but the list component is not displaying, the player is playing the songs but not showing the list component.
The player works outside of imagevue.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Difficulty adding a swf file with list component

25 Oct 2011, 00:24

This is actionscript 2 I assume? If its AS3, then that is the problem. I wish this would be easy to diagnose, but if it "simply does not work" properly, then its not like we can just flip a switch "make custom flash work". Are you adding to a textpage, loading as a custom module, or displaying as a file in the gallery itself?

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

25 Oct 2011, 04:56

mjau-mjau wrote:This is actionscript 2 I assume? If its AS3, then that is the problem. I wish this would be easy to diagnose, but if it "simply does not work" properly, then its not like we can just flip a switch "make custom flash work". Are you adding to a textpage, loading as a custom module, or displaying as a file in the gallery itself?
Yes I'm using AS2, and using custom module. can it be something to do with FPS it is set to 12 and is set to flash player 8. Is it better to use something else then list component?
player.jpg
player.jpg (6.16 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
Here is a link http://portfolio.grimur.net/#/files/Music/

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

26 Oct 2011, 01:36

I wish I could tell why its not working ... I doubt its framerate or player version, although you could try to release for flash player 10 ... Is it loading any items externally?

Unfortunately, I a not sure there is much more I can suggest. We certainly have nothing in the Imagevue code to prevent it from working properly. Try to load the listcomponent into a movieclip first? Try to set instancename._lockroot = true; for the listcomponent?

Sorry I cannot be of more help ...