Imagevue Wizard
I have now fixed so that controls.maincontrols.items can now be accessed from folder parameters.

This feature will be available in an update to Imagevue X2.7 beta before tomorrow.

www.imagevuex.com
www.mjau-mjau.com
www.photogallerylinks.com

Re: v2.7 beta: Fotomoto... some remarks
Experienced
The Netherlands
mjau-mjau wrote
I have now fixed so that controls.maincontrols.items can now be accessed from folder parameters.

Indeed, this is fixed.

But I thought that controls.rightclick.controls would also have been fixed. This is not yet the case.
I'm not eagerly waiting for this, but I wanted to mention it for the case of consistency.

Imagevue Wizard
mabro wrote
But I thought that controls.rightclick.controls would also have been fixed. This is not yet the case.
I'm not eagerly waiting for this, but I wanted to mention it for the case of consistency.

That is correct - I will see what I can do for a minor release, although the entire "folder parameters" feature was originally released as is, and simply does not support all thinkable options because of the technical nature of Imagevue.

www.imagevuex.com
www.mjau-mjau.com

Imagevue Wizard
Just re-launching this case, and I am wondering why you need to access rightclick controls on a per-folder basis? The "buy" right-click item is already integrated so that it only displays in this menu if the image is for sale. There is no need to toggle it manually per folder ...

www.imagevuex.com
www.mjau-mjau.com

Experienced
The Netherlands
mabro wrote

Well, as I said above... I'm not waiting for it, just saw the inconsistency...
For me, you can drop this issue :)

Imagevue Forums HomeForum  View topic - v2.7 beta: Fotomoto... some remarks20 posts