Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mamo
Topic Author

V2 is not worknig

10 Sep 2008, 11:32

hello

i am really happy, just freshly installed the previous version first time on my host and it is working really great! (www.theyellopebble.com/photography/).
now i installed the V2 version in a seperate folder (www.theyellowpebble.com/beta) to test this new version but unfortunately it is not working at all. if i go to the main page nothing shows up and even the test_all.php in the testing folder dont show anything. any ideas what it could be? i have the latest php5 version, gd2 as well, well, the normal imagevuex version i working fine as you can see.
my host is evanzo in germany, www.evanzo.de

thanks a lot, marco
www.yellowpebble.com

imperium

Re: V2 is not worknig

11 Sep 2008, 15:08

I get exactly the same issue.

Host is www.ehosting.ca

Downloaded the V2 beta this morning and re-tried from scratch, nada.

The root directory of the V2 renders back a completely blank page, as does the admin.

That is to say, view source is even blank.

Mark

mamo wrote:hello

i am really happy, just freshly installed the previous version first time on my host and it is working really great! (www.theyellopebble.com/photography/).
now i installed the V2 version in a seperate folder (www.theyellowpebble.com/beta) to test this new version but unfortunately it is not working at all. if i go to the main page nothing shows up and even the test_all.php in the testing folder dont show anything. any ideas what it could be? i have the latest php5 version, gd2 as well, well, the normal imagevuex version i working fine as you can see.

thanks a lot, marco

imperium

Re: V2 is not worknig

11 Sep 2008, 19:11

Resolved.

It must have been something on the host side.

Mark
imperium wrote:I get exactly the same issue.

Host is www.ehosting.ca

Downloaded the V2 beta this morning and re-tried from scratch, nada.

The root directory of the V2 renders back a completely blank page, as does the admin.

That is to say, view source is even blank.

Mark

mamo wrote:hello

thanks a lot, marco

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

12 Sep 2008, 05:32

Mamo, could you please PM me your ftp login and pass so I can take a closer look? Thank you.
firedev.com

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

17 Sep 2008, 16:39

Sorry for delay, thought we fixing something else, but accidently fixed it for you too.

viewtopic.php?p=11182#11182

For future - disable open_basedir and safe_mode on your server.
If you don't know how - email your hoster.
firedev.com