Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

Re: Imagevue X2.8 Mobile Gallery Beta

07 Jun 2012, 11:25

eskimo121 wrote:Instead of going from end-to-end using the mouse, could you implement an option where users can select between normal click-by-click scrolling (where 1 click = new set of images below etc) and the usual one you have now?
This will need to wait for next release of Imagevue, as its somewhat distracting to build separate options of UI for complex items like this. For now, you would need to consider turning the thumbnailscroller off ... if disable it for certain folders by way of folder parameters.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

07 Jun 2012, 11:37

voyezvousca wrote:Its possible to have a .fla source or an other solution to have this file with a little more transparancy?
I do have a FLA, but maybe better do it yourself if you already have Flash, because it is very simple:

1. Create a new FLA (AS2.0 or it doesnt matter since there is no code)
2. Select the Rectangle Tool, and draw a symmetric rectangle by holding the shift key down. It does not matter how big the rectangle is, because this is vector. Make sure the stroke color is none (transparent).
3. Select the rectangle, and click properties, and set coordinates to 0,0. (You can also set size to 400,400 although this is only for practical editing and does not matter)
4. With the rectangle selected, click color(fill), select Type: radial, and then use the two points to set color and transparency for each target in the gradient.
5. Export as SWF into your theme folder.

Ok, here is FLA file also:
https://www.photo.gallery/download/radial.fla

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

07 Jun 2012, 11:41

alexhenes wrote:I would personally use...

- maplink
- share (with facebook, twitter & possibly email)

others might include
- send link
- image info
- exif

- how about set image as wallpaper?
Thanks for the suggestions, although this will need to wait for now so we can get out final release. There are a few problems working with the interface we currently are using for displaying images, including complications with different platform and mobile screen sizes. Personally, I want to keep it as simple as possible for viewing photos, but I do see the need.

- send link: This would go under a common "share" feature if anything.
- Image info: This already displays when you tap the photo ... Title+description
- Exif: Perhaps, but that would need to just overlay the entire image.

alexhenes
Experienced

07 Jun 2012, 12:31

would be cool if the maplink would call the map app on the device
Alex
https://www.merelyafleshwound.com
https://www.goldenbikeshop.com

eskimo121
Experienced

07 Jun 2012, 12:36

Like Alexhenes said ,
"- how about set image as wallpaper?"

I couldn't agree more ! Can we please have this option in this release .

a "Set as wallpaper" button on the image(near the zoom buttons etc), would be great as some people dont prefer "downloading".

ps: @Mjau: about the thumbnail feature-- i guess i'll wait for the next release for that.
Thanks.

Bored? Browse through some cool images: Amazing Pictures

voyezvousca
Experienced

07 Jun 2012, 15:03

I do have a FLA, but maybe better do it yourself if you already have Flash, because it is very simple:

1. Create a new FLA (AS2.0 or it doesnt matter since there is no code)
2. Select the Rectangle Tool, and draw a symmetric rectangle by holding the shift key down. It does not matter how big the rectangle is, because this is vector. Make sure the stroke color is none (transparent).
3. Select the rectangle, and click properties, and set coordinates to 0,0. (You can also set size to 400,400 although this is only for practical editing and does not matter)
4. With the rectangle selected, click color(fill), select Type: radial, and then use the two points to set color and transparency for each target in the gradient.
5. Export as SWF into your theme folder.

Ok, here is FLA file also:
https://www.photo.gallery/download/radial.fla
Thx! its perfect now ^^
My website using x3 : https://bit.ly/2EMEmNq
« La photographie est une brève complicité entre la prévoyance et le hasard. »

alexhenes
Experienced

07 Jun 2012, 15:28

Karl...

As long as the image actions are configurable and don't impact performance... they would be cool to have. However I see your point on simplicity. The site is pretty darn cool now... I would rather have performance improvements in folder navigation than new functionality... but if both can be achieved... bonus.
Alex
https://www.merelyafleshwound.com
https://www.goldenbikeshop.com

localhost
Experienced

07 Jun 2012, 20:27

Karl and Nick,

I can't expressly enough to thank you for all the efforts that you are putting into this product. You guys are awesome... the level of support, the answer to every questions and request we thrown at you... everything.

I know this is a paid product and the people behind it should support their product but you guys exceeded my expectations... so thank you.

Also, thank you to all other member who's helping others solve some simple problems and giving tips as well...

:D :D :D

Localhost

MikeR
Experienced

09 Jun 2012, 08:03

Thank you Karl & Nick for this version beta, great work.

I have some question :

1/ I'm' using some images as a link (internal link to a folder) and for now it seems the link on a image doesn't work.
The image is not displayed, there's a cross instead.

2/I saw it's possible to "hide" folders specially for the mobile version.

But for now, it's not possible to "hide" folders used as a link. It's only possible for folders used as : folder, textpage, filemod.

Thank you

1abild

09 Jun 2012, 10:48

Since the 2.8 Beta and the current Powerpack Release my guestbook shows 'undefined' on top of the entries (-> http://www.1abild.com/imagevue281/#/guestbook/ ). In 2.7.6 it looks 'normal'.

I tried to find a difference in the Powerpack.Guestbook settings between 2.7.6. and 2.8 Beta 7 but did not get an idea what is causing this 'undefined' caption.

Maybe Artur can have a look to this.

Thanks & rgds,

Franz

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

09 Jun 2012, 11:18

When did you download powerPack?
One week ago I have updated extras_module.swf file in this case.
If your version is older than one week, you should download it again and replace "extras/powerPack/appFiles/extras_module.swf" file in 2 of your folders:
iv-config/themes/[your theme]/extras_module.swf
and
extras/powerPack/appFiles/extras_module.swf

1abild

09 Jun 2012, 12:50

Artur wrote:When did you download powerPack?
One week ago I have updated extras_module.swf file in this case.
If your version is older than one week, you should download it again and replace "extras/powerPack/appFiles/extras_module.swf" file in 2 of your folders:
iv-config/themes/[your theme]/extras_module.swf
and
extras/powerPack/appFiles/extras_module.swf
Thanks Artur! Now it says again 'Guestbook' above the entries.

-- franz

tschortsch
Experienced

09 Jun 2012, 16:00

Nick wrote:Imagevue X2.8 β7
  • javascript:colorbox(url [, { params}]) shortcut for links
How does this work, could you please provide an example? My links do not open at all.. :cry:

tfm426
Experienced

10 Jun 2012, 06:11

Hi I have created a folder for video for iPad and made it show only on mobile site all is fine but when I put a mp4 in to this folder with FTP it will not show on iPad. I have checked the file and if I load it to iPad with iTunes it plays.

failax
Experienced

10 Jun 2012, 07:42

Videos in flv are not displayed in mobile version, it is normal?