Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

rob_528
Experienced
Topic Author

first site

26 Nov 2023, 12:54

I would like to display the "Work" folder on my homepage robbylorenz.de immediately. Is that possible? If so, how?
Second question: Where should the index folder be located and how do I get it there?
Thank you very much.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: first site

26 Nov 2023, 22:45

rob_528 wrote: I would like to display the "Work" folder on my homepage robbylorenz.de immediately. Is that possible? If so, how?
There are some options depending on your requirements. From your index page, click Settings > Folders > scroll down to Advanced > Folder Assets, and select the "Arbeiten" folder. This means, the index home page will display the folders (basically the same) as the Arbeiten page.

Right now, it seems you have deleted your "index" home page? You always need a folder "index" because this will always be your home page, no matter what. You can configure it as you like, but it's always your home page.

Another option, would be to redirect from the home page / to the /Arbeiten dir. I can't really recommend this, because it doesn't look nice, and really you should have everything on your home page that you want on your home page.
rob_528 wrote:Second question: Where should the index folder be located and how do I get it there?
Just create new folder in the left sidebar, and call it "index". It can be configured like any other page, and pull folders and images from other pages if necessary.

rob_528
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: first site

03 Dec 2023, 10:29

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe!