The Users Page allows you to edit- and create multiple users for the Imagevue Control Panel. You can change your own password, or you can create a new user. You may for example want to create a user that only has access to edit a certain folder in your gallery. Maybe a client with their own sub-section?
When you enter the users page, the first thing you will see is a list of existing users. By default, there is only the admin user, but you can create others users with or without limitations ›
- Edit User – Click the user name or the edit icon to edit this users attributes
- Delete User – Click the red X to delete this user
- Add User – Click this button to ADD a new user
After clicking to edit a user, you have a few options ›
- Username – Keep the existing username or change it to something else
- Password – Change the password for this user
- Re-type password – Re-type the password from the field above to avoid any typos
- Access – Choose the access type for the user. Setting access to admin allows the user to edit any folders or settings. Setting access to restricted will limit the user to only be able to edit folders defined in the drop-down menu. Restricted users will not be able to edit settings or create new users either.
Create New User
When creating a new user, you have the same options as when editing a user. The only difference is that you are creating a new user.