The Control Panel Settings page allows you to change a wide variety of settings which ultimately decide how your gallery works
Settings vs. Themes
The Settings page controls all aspects of how your gallery works, except pure visual features which are handled by Themes. Themes control colors, background image and all font styles throughout your gallery.
In the settings page, you will find a tree-structure of all the settings for your Imagevue X2 Gallery. These settings include items like the gallery interface, control panel settings and creation of thumbnails. The settings page covers all settings for your gallery, except those related mainly to the color and style of your gallery, which are stored in themes. You can change any values in the list, and click the save button to make the changes.
- Settings – These are the main settings for your gallery and control panel
- Controls – Settings for the various controls in the flash gallery
- Audioplayer – Settings for the audioplayer in the flash gallery
- Image – Settings for how to display images- and which interactive items to display along with the images
- Thumbnails – Settings for creating thumbnails, how to display thumbnails in the flash gallery, and what interactive items to display along with thumbnails
- Menu – Settings for the main menu in the flash gallery
- Misc – Various settings for the flash gallery
- Modules – Settings for some of the modules in the flash gallery
- Seo – Input fields for the META tags of your gallery webpage
Warning! – For many of you, the immense amount of settings on this page may be confusing – To keep the flexibility of the Imagevue interface, we have had to include all these options. You do not need to use or udnerstand all the settings to use Imagevue.