There are a few steps you can take to make it difficult for visitors to download images.
- Disable html gallery: Settings › Settings › [_] Enable HTML should be checked off
- Disable SWFAdress: Settings › Settings › [_] useswfaddress should be checked off
- Disable Download on rightclick: Controls › Rightclick – download should be deselected (use Ctrl-Click)
- Disable Send link: Controls › Maincontrols and Rightclick – in both select fields.
- Repeat 3 and 4 and turn off Copylink in: Image › Image › Imagebuttons
Important! By following the instructions above, visitors will not be able to download your images directly from the gallery, or easily find the path to your files. However, this does not make your images inaccessible – They are still loaded into browser, and any skilled computer-person will be able to find out the path to the images that are loaded. The only true protection for your images is by using a password for your gallery, or by watermarking your photos.