* This feature was simplified and automated since Imagevue X2.8.
To add a logo above your menu in Imagevue X2.8, simply go to admin › settings › menu.mainmenu.menu_logo, and add the path to your logo file. We recommend uploading your logo to the iv-config/ folder so that it gets stored safely even after upgrading Imagevue.
- Save your logo in PNG 24 format with transparency enabled for best results.
- You can use any dimensions, and the menu will automatically adapt. However, we recommend a width smaller than 200 px and a height 50-200 px depending on your logo aspect.
- Upload your logo to the iv-config/ folder by means of FTP.
- Your path in the menu_logo setting should be something like: iv-config/mylogo.png.
- You can download an example of a logo in PNG 24 format here.